Skip to content
HomePress: Natural History
- For a collection of quotes about the Insect Tracking guide Noah co-authored in 2010, click here.
- Eastern Mountain Lions May Be Extinct, but Locals Still See Them. The Wall Street Journal. August 28, 2015.
- Welcome back, mountain lion: Is the Northeast ready for predators?. Boston Globe. April 11, 2014.
- Looking for bugs from a bench in Middlesex Fells. Boston Globe. August 30, 2013.
- Galls, leaf mines and other tracks and signs of insects. Charley Eiseman interviewed by Margaret Roach for robinhoodradio NPR station, August 26, 2013.
- There are many resources for native plants and extending the gardening season. Lexington Herald Leader, September 3, 2011.
- Insect sleuths track miniature fugitives. The Berkshire Eagle, July 28, 2011.
- Valley naturalists prowl insect trail. Daily Hampshire Gazette, December 1, 2010.
- In the world of insects, the tiniest of tracks tell a story. Tennessean, October 4, 2010.
- Tracks & Sign of Insects and Other Invertebrates. Northern Woodlands Magazine, Autumn, 2010.
- Summer reading: Counting the volumes, rating the knowledge. The Buffalo News, August 21, 2010.
- Wild kingdom, writ small. Boston Globe, June 27, 2010.
- My ant could paint that!. Boston Globe, September 6, 2009.
- If the Ivory-Billed Can Do It . . . The Washington Post. September 4, 2005