BOOKS ABOUT MY WORK
- A chapter of Being a Dog, by Alexandra Horowitz (2016) chronicles a day in one of Dr. Charney’s courses. This book was a New York Times Bestseller, and A Science Friday and Library Journal Best Science Book of the Year.
- The children’s book, Noah and the Arc, (2010) is about Dr. Charney’s conservation vision for Nashville, TN.
TREES AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- Trees At The Tipping Point, with guest Noah Charney, Jefferson Public Radio, July 20, 2016
- Trees Can Limit Climate Change—Unless It Kills Them First. Bloomberg, July 20, 2016
- Mores stories, click here…
- Planning commission votes to preserve Nashville Highlands. The Tennessean, July 23, 2015.
- Our approach to conservation must mature. Noah Charney. The Tennessean, January 8, 2017.
- More stories, click here...
- Looking for bugs from a bench in Middlesex Fells. Boston Globe, August 30, 2013.
- In the world of insects, the tiniest of tracks tell a story. The Tennessean, October 4, 2010.
- Wild kingdom, writ small. Boston Globe, June 27, 2010
- My ant could paint that!. Boston Globe, September 6, 2009
- More Stories, click here…